Duraplug 13A Fused Rubber UK Mains Plug – Black
A durable 3-pin, colour coded mains plug with polycarbonate bases and rubber cover.
Feature cord grip and blue/brown sleeved pins.
Rated at 13A and manufactured to ASTA, BS1363 standards.
1.5mm 3 Core HO7RN-F Rubber
Application: Designed primarily as a trailing cable for use in the supply of power for portable or mobile tools and equipment
Suitable to operate under light stress in dry or damp conditions.
Current Rating: 23 Amps
Neutrik PowerCON True1 Mains Cable Connector Male NAC3FX-W-TOP
Locking Female cable connector, screw terminals
The powerCON TRUE1 TOP is a locking 16 A true mains connector for outdoor applications. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
The powerCON TRUE1 TOP is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty sealed power connector for harsh and demanding environment
- Outdoor protection according to IP65 and UL50E enclosure type 4 (in mated condition)
- Uses high impact UV-resistant materials
- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Unique Neutrik cable retention
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL498 certified