230v 16a Blue Plug
013-6 PCE 16a Blue 230v 2P+E IP44
Shark Plug IP44 Splashproof
with Screw Terminals
Housing Material: PA6
2.5mm 3 Core HO7RN-F Rubber
Application: Designed primarily as a trailing cable for use in the supply of power for portable or mobile tools and equipment
Suitable to operate under light stress in dry or damp conditions.
Neutrik PowerCON True1 Mains Cable Connector Male NAC3FX-W-TOP
Locking Female cable connector, screw terminals
The powerCON TRUE1 TOP is a locking 16 A true mains connector for outdoor applications. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
The powerCON TRUE1 TOP is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty sealed power connector for harsh and demanding environment
- Outdoor protection according to IP65 and UL50E enclosure type 4 (in mated condition)
- Uses high impact UV-resistant materials
- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Unique Neutrik cable retention
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL498 certified