Neutrik PowerCON True1 Mains Cable Connector Male NAC3MX-W-TOP
Locking Male cable connector, screw terminals
The powerCON TRUE1 TOP is a locking 16 A true mains connector for outdoor applications. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
The powerCON TRUE1 TOP is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty sealed power connector for harsh and demanding environment
- Outdoor protection according to IP65 and UL50E enclosure type 4 (in mated condition)
- Uses high impact UV-resistant materials
- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Unique Neutrik cable retention
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL498 certified
1.5mm 3 Core HO7RN-F Rubber
Application: Designed primarily as a trailing cable for use in the supply of power for portable or mobile tools and equipment
Suitable to operate under light stress in dry or damp conditions.
4 Gang 13a Socket
A one gang socket. Rated at 13A and conforms to BS 1363/A
Voltage Rating V AC: 230V
No. of Outlets: 4
Outlets Current Rating: 13A